Pages

Wednesday 5 October 2011

ACTING WORKSHOPS [PHOTOS, CLIENTELE AND RESPONSE]





CLIENTELE

[ WORKSHOPS BEING CONDUCTED]

[FROM: 1999 TO 2001 AND THEN SINCE 2006]

SELECTED AS PART OF THE ‘TIMES FOUNDATION’s NALANDA WISDOM CENTRE PROGRAMS. BEING CONDUCTED AT THE TIMES OF INDIA CENTRES ACROSS MUMBAI.


OPEN REGISTRATION WORKSHOPS FOR ACTORS AND NON ACTORS IN MUMBAI


MEDIA SCHOOL – PUNE


ASHOK KUMAR’S ACADEMY OF DRAMATIC ARTS, MUMBAI







FEED BACK OF THE PARTICIPANTS WHO HAVE ATTENDED OUR WORKSHOPS.

It was an enriching experience. Helped me to get rid of the baggages I was holding on to.[ Ayesha Jamaspi - trainer,TATA consultancy services ]


Can be life changing, if what was taught is practised [ Vibhu Kashyap - film maker ]


This workshop taught me that acting is not just an art. It is a science of the body, mind and soul. [ Rita Malhotra - journalist ]


The workshop has made me challenge my body and strengthen my coordination [Cheelu Singh - counsellor, healer ]


As an actor, you have put me in the process of knowing, discovering and experimenting. [ Shreya Narayan - actor, model ]


A new direction towards “intelligent”, “educated” acting [Mansi Parekh - actor, singer]


It’s opened up so much in me. I feel less inhibhited. I have healed a lot. [Ashima Mehra - student ]


It’s a way of life. The beautiful way.[ Shataf Figar - accent neutralization trainer]


A must for every actor [ Pankaj Sharma - actor]


It was a kind of discovery trip about myself. I learnt a "real" form of acting. [ Dhananjay Khore - Head of Animation faculty-Whistling Woods International]


The last ten days have been the most enriching for me as an actor. [Nimrat Kaur - film and theatre actress]


I feel at the end of it all I have miles to go before I rest...and I know the way. [ Kirti Kulhari - film and theatre actress]


This workshop has pushed me yet again to see, experience and "live" so much more. [ Girija Oak - Film, television and theatre actress ]


A journey of life philosophy that can be applied to any area. [ Ruchi Bhimani - Art house film producer ]


From this workshop , I realised that Acting is a craft and needs to be taught. [Kashmira Irani - theatre, film and television actress]


My concept of acting has completely changed after this workshop and has brought me to a new reality. [ Lin Laishram - Top model from Manipur]


Very scientific and insightful for an actor [ Sahil Shroff - television actor, popular model for ad films]


Thank you Neeraj for your generosity, for amalgamating your years of learning into such an effective workshop you share so freely. [ Aparna Jayakumar- One of Mumbai's highly skilled theatre and film still photographer]


Thank you for a life changing experience . I feel at liberty to fully express myself in all spheres of my life. [ Yashica Keswani - Top model and actor ]


"He is brilliant," he exclaims. "I had attended his workshops earlier too and will also enroll for his next in February." Kabi is a theatre actor, director and is considered an expert with workshops. Explains Kunal, "It is important for an actor to gain new insights which Neeraj has given me. I have learnt tremendously under him." [ Kunal Kapoor - popular film star from the Indian film industry ]


I know now how to handle a script , what approach to use. [ Jacqueline Fernandes - popular upcoming film actress and model ]


A complete 360 degrees connection of life and performance. [ Neha Rakesh - Creative associate at Walkwater media]










No comments:

Post a Comment