Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

ACTING FOR ANIMATORS - WORKSHOP [PHOTOS, CLIENTELE AND RESPONSE]




CLIENTELE

[ WORKSHOPS BEING CONDUCTED SINCE 2006 ]
CREST ANIMATION STUDIOS
TATA ELXSI
RHYTHM AND HUES
TECHNICOLOR , BANGALORE
ZEE INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER ANIMATION, MUMBAI
APTECH-ARENA [ KOLKATA, DELHI ]






FEEDBACK

CREST ANIMATION STUDIOS[MUMBAI]:-

The workshop was really nice.
It covered some part of the physical aspect, that is exercise, etc which was very nice and challenging for us all. I liked that aspect a lot because it keeps us lively, also it gives us good amount of focus/ discipline when you do things like martial arts, yoga, etc and here everyone needs that a lot, DICIPLINE being the key word.
It also made us re-look into what we are doing as in I am working that is fine, how exactly am I growing?
Also made us rethink about our approach, do we think enough before we start or do some animation?

The exercises/games also build up some amount of team work and we should always be trying to get that kind of a culture when we work here.
The acting part also made everyone look within themselves for information which is again positive.


The parts which we need to really learn from this workshop and implement are:-
1. discipline
2. team work focus should be on how a team is going to achieve the particular target.
3. research and development (during preproduction) and also during production, if time permits, but we should fight for that time from the clients.
4. we should / could do a lot of group learning activities, like watching films (relevant) going thorough some books (a little difficult though), take internal training workshops, where we share information with each other. Many of us are ready for taking up these kind of workshops.

Overall the workshop rocks, full marks to neeraj for taking such a workshop. Also lots of thanks to the hr for organizing such a event.
We need to start utilizing our learning into day to day working.

Mehul Hirani
Creative Director
Crest Animation Studios






RHYTHM & HUES ANIMATION STUDIOS[MUMBAI]:-

The acting workshop was very eye-opening. It has really helped me to let go off my inhibitions while acting out. Neeraj’s method was very interesting also very physical. The mask exercise and the bed sheet exercises were exceptional. The workshop has also caused me to look at acting in films in a very methodical way. It would also help me to achieve better acting or motion or activity references from now on. – Bhowmik





TECHNICOLOR [BANGALORE]:-

Swaraj Kanth(bikki):
first of all I’m very thankful for this workshop coz I wished to do acting learn acting from last 2 years.the workshop helped me a lot to learn acting in a practical way and with rganizat sense.My base got cleared very much after the workshop and my way of thinking and perspective towards acting have changed a lot.The Sound exercise helped me a lot to understand characters more deeply.All the exercises very helpful which taught me to stick and adhere to 1 basic thing called purpose.Also I was very lucky to experience the real life situations in front of me from stage actors.A great feeling of respect have been generated for acting which I never had before.Also I was always worried about my hearing problem as am not able to hear other person’s voice properly but I was very lucky coz your voice was understandable and I was able to understand everything what you were speaking except in some places I was confused but still you helped me out to make me understand in those moments am very thankful for that.Also workshop taught me about the importance of body fitness which I was ignoring from long time but today I got awared of it.Thankful for the physical exercises too.Also from many months I had been working in my office from morning to evening and never spent such causal time with my friends whole day enjoying emotions extremely. It refreshed my mind and my body.Only the thing I felt that the workshop could have been for 4 days it could have been better to get more and more out of it.In the end thanks for teaching us like a father teaches his son with enthusiasm and love.Thanks a lot and god bless you.

11 comments:

  1. Great information for the aspirants who want to make their career in Animation. For that i am searching for the Top Animation institutes in Bangalore. These institutes provides the best facilities to the students to reach to the highest label of the animation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shree Ram Techno Solutions Provides CCTV Camera, Security Camera, Wireless Security, Attendance System, Access Control System, DVR, NVR, Spy Camera, Fire Alarm, Security Alarm, PCI, IP Network Camera, Dome Camera, IR Camera, CCTV, Camera Price, HIKVISION, SCATI, Time Machine

    CCTV CAmera in jaipur at Rajasthan
    Home security system in jaipur
    Wireless Home Security System in jaipur
    Realtime attendance machine in jaipur
    cctv camera dealer in jaipur
    Hikvision DVR in jaipur at Rajasthan
    security system solutions in jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Pioneer Institute owned by industry professionals to impart vibrant, innovative and global education in the field of Hospitality to bridge the gap of 40 lakh job vacancies in the Hospitality sector. The Institute is contributing to the creation of knowledge and offer quality program to equip students with skills to face the global market concerted effort by dedicated faculties, providing best learning environment in fulfilling the ambition to become a Leading Institute in India.

    cha jaipur
    management college in jaipur
    management of hospitality administration jaipur
    cha management jaipurs
    Hotel management in jaipur
    Best hotel management college in jaipur
    Best management college in jaipur
    College of Hospitality Administration, Jaipur
    Top 10 hotel management in jaipur
    Hotel managementin Rajasthan





    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent information with unique content and it is very useful to know about the information based on blogs .
    Video Door Phones Systems | Surveillance Camera in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. VLCC Institute provides short to advance courses for beginners as well as to the professionals in Hair Dressing and Hair Courses Workshops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all I would like to thank you for writing this post I love both writing and reading new posts and I was just looking at new posts to see me something new, only then I saw your post and the rest of the post is praiseworthy.
    sofeeya.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing
    Animation courses are most popular career option. If you want to make your profession then arena Provide animation degree in udaipur

    ReplyDelete
  9. At Morph, we prioritize talent cultivation by delivering top-tier education in animation and multimedia. As the best Animation & Multimedia College in Punjab, India, we offer both undergraduate and post-graduate courses that emphasize the use of industry-standard software. University Institute of Animation and Multimedia has received accreditations and validations from leading companies, giving its students a professional edge.
    Best Animation Institutes in India

    ReplyDelete